Monday, January 20, 2014

UPDATE!!!!: Cha-Ching.

UPDATE: 10:12 P.M.

SEE BELOW!!!!


-----




Last night I made my first legitimate Etsy sale! Some guy from California is giving the antique coupon book to his wife for Valentine's day!


AHHHH! So excited. $14.85 closer to the $13,500 goal! lol



-----


UPDATE: 10:12 P.M.

As of 8:04 P.M., Central Time, I have received four legit orders from Etsy. I don't know why I keep saying "legit", as in not counterfeit? It doesn't really make sense. Shut up, Tessa. Get on with it.

THE POINT IS... THAT I MADE (a little) MONEY. And that I have a TON of work to do! And I am SUPER excited!

I just about had an aneurysm when the first order came in at 6:56 this evening. I came out of the Craftination Station, screaming at the top of my lungs "ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST MADE ANOTHER FREAKING ETSY SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He gave me 20 high fives and was excited with me. 

I went back to my room, sat down for no more than two minutes, when another email came through that was a completely different order! TWO ORDERS, FOUR MINUTES APART! 

Man, I just about had a stroke and heart attack to add to the aneurysm earlier.

I came rushing out of the room again, even louder and crazier than the first. I ran into the computer room and was almost dizzy from the excitement! 

Man, oh man, oh man. I thought that was it. That was the end of the explosion of excitement for the night. I posted (read: screamed in all caps) on Facebook that I made the sales, and then my friend, Melissa, said that she wanted her own deck of cards, and put an order through within minutes! 

At 8:04 P.M., I had three new Etsy sales in one day, with five orders total (an extra one, not mentioned here, from a friend that I cannot name... that sale will go through later when the project is finished). 

I need to stop typing and screwing around and get to work. Every one of these orders are for Valentine's Day and I need to stop being excited and get to work. 

Love, happiness, joy and merriment,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.