Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pissed.



This is my cat.





His name is Nuke.





I just watched him pee on half of my clothes waiting to go into the washer.






I hate this cat. 






So adding these pictures is really pissing me off.





Should I try to wash the clothes?


Or should I throw them away?


Or should I just cry? Because that's what I feel like doing.


It's not that I'm attached to those clothes per se, it's that my effing cat urinated on my clothes. His owner's clothes. MY clothes. Does he pee on my bed, too? On the couch?

He just peed on my HEART. 
/cries
lol

We don't have the money to replace these clothes. 


I hate this cat right now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Something I know a little about! All is not lost. Get some spray for cat urine. Spray the peed on areas and let that soak awhile. Then run them through the wash a couple of times. If that doesn't do it, there are plenty of solutions on the internet.

    We got our current cat, who used to be our grandcat living at our daughter's house, because she peed on the bag our daughter's bridal veil fabric was in. That was the last straw. Any pile of clothes was Oreo's personal potty. She even peed on a blanket while it was on top of our daughter! Anyway, she came to our house and continued with her habits only not as bad. Here she's an only cat. But still any pile of fabric is fair game. Or the room with carpet. She had a couple of favorite places on the carpet next to the hearth that she preferred and I figured out that she'd go on puppy pee pads just as well. She now uses them and isn't as tempted by our constant piles of clothes. Nothing else has worked. It's not a physical issue for her, but they do say if it's something new for your cat she might have a urinary tract infection or something. Good luck! And thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet words about my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda :) I washed the clothes right away with vinegar and baking soda... twice... and they came out smelling fine, but I had to throw half of them away because of stains! Dirty, rotten cat! I'm not mad at him anymore, and I can't understand why... haha! Thanks for your help :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm so glad Wanda stopped by and gave some good advice! I have none. We don't have a cat. I get fed up with the neighbourhood cats pooping in my vegetable garden. Cat pee on my clothes? I don't know what I'd do. I'd say washing three times might be a good start. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.