Friday, January 10, 2014

Birthday.

In case you haven't been here before, (chances are that's a "yes") let me clue you in in just a few, blunt sentences:
  1. My husband and I can't have kids. 
  2. But we want kids.
  3. Therefore, we would like to adopt.
  4. We do not have the $20,000 to fund such adoption.
  5. I'm trying my hand at a fundraiser to earn said money.
  6. This fundraiser consists of, among other things, an Etsy shop selling paper crafts that I make.
  7. Read more here.
This blog is one way I'm promoting my stuffs and trying to get the word out there. I am shamelessly pinning my own work to Pinterest because I want a baby *that* bad. Sue me.

/the end.


There's a new item listed in my Etsy shop and, of course, is for my fundraiser so my husband and I can adopt a baby!



All balloons are paper pieced, which is a lot more annoying than you'd think!


I really like the glossy accents on the balloons that give them that little shine. I think it makes them fun :)


I put all three cards under the same listing because they're so similar.

Hmm... not sure what else to say. I like these cards!

Adam and I really appreciate you even coming and looking. That makes me happy. Comments make me happier. Babies make me giggle.

<3 <3 Hearts and chocolates,
T

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Tessa. It is hard wanting children and not being able to have them. I'm lucky that fertility treatment worked for me. But I still remember how I felt before I found a doctor who could work magic (and that was expensive, too). I love your cards. I'm sure they'll sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. I hope in the end it all works out. It's always great to hear other people's stories that relate to my problems... makes me feel less alone, ya know?

      Delete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.