Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Originally.

I am working on a super, duper long post about my craft room renovation that happened over the weekend. Because I talk too much, I'm writing too much about every little thing, and it's taking me forever. Also, I'm attempting to edit the photos, but I'm lacking some serious skills. I'll probably just give up and post the pictures as they are.

Today I'm just going to show you what my room looked like way back when. These pictures were taken on April 6, 2011, about 6 months after we moved into our home.



Painting was done shortly after, and much, much product was added, therefore requiring much organization. I've revamped the room several times between then and now... and soon you shall see more.

Much love and sparkles,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.