Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 7: Losing Streak

I know this 365 Project is starting off a little weird with not actual photos, but I promise it will get better and more interesting!

Today Adam and I slept in until like 1. And yes, we know that's sad. Then literally, all day long, we played a computer game.


I wouldn't expect anyone to know what the game is, so I won't bother trying to explain the concept. Just know it's addicting. The games are played online in teams of 5 vs 5 all around the world and last anywhere from 15 minutes to 90 minutes. So that means sometimes you get people on your team that don't speak English. That makes for a really interesting game. Adam and I played this until we went to bed and lost every. single. game.

So sad. Hopefully we have more productive weekends in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.