Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 30: Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming

I love Dory from Finding Nemo. She's one of my favorite characters out of any movie or TV show on this beautiful earth.

This part of the movie makes me cry and hurt from laughing.



Yesterday was a hard day for me. I spent the entire ride home bawling like a baby. Adam's family is so good, just let me do my thing. I couldn't sleep until 3 last night. I woke up at 8:30 with Adam. I'm not 100% sure I'm making sense in this entry but just play along.

Yesterday was a good day before I got the g-ma news and I promised Erin lots of photos of cows since she doesn't know what one looks like. Also she wanted pictures of Jerrod, Adam's brother, because they're g-friend/b-friend and mushy gushy. AND. I.... cut my hair today.

Because I'm super tired and still have twenty million things left to do today I'll just spew out all the pictures from the farm and my hair with little to no commentary.

I love you all and I can't wait to see my family this weekend.

Muddy so I wore Aunt Laurie's galoshes


Jerrod wore Laurie's husband's boots that were like 50 sizes too big


Cow



Billy the goat was everyone's favorite



The only donkey that wouldn't come say hi.

Tad is one of the coolest in-law cousins. Laurie is his mom.









This is an Erin tree. I thought of her when I saw this. I bet it looks more like an Erin tree in the Summer.

And then 80 pictures of my face because I only take awkward photos. I wanted to take a picture so I could post on my blog/Facebook but every photo turned out more and more awkward. Proof:


I surprised Adam at work with my new cut - he didn't even know I was thinking about cutting it for weeks.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.