Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 31: So tired I can't even think of a title.

I tried taking a few photos today but I didn't get one in focus and then my camera died. It was just a picture of a ring my grandma gave me when I was in High School - back when she remembered who I was.

I've been doing laundry and packing today. Also spent a long time trying to make a card for Cari. I was able to get a few photos of that but I'm going to wait until after I give it to her in case she wanders by my blog. I have a hard time making cards because I'm TRYING to make something presentable. When I make a scrap page I can do whatever I want, make it plain, girly, pink, black, grunge, or all of the above. When I make a card I feel like I have to try to impress and I have to make something they will like otherwise I fail at life. Also I have a hard time staying on task. When my camera is charged tomorrow I'll show you photos of what I mean...

I also got a few things up on my scrapbook wall. Cari will be giving me some vinyl when I come to Utah. She works at Uppercase Living and gets it for free and I'm abusing her for it. Once I get back I think I'll have an easier time seeing where things should go around it.

I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.