Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 14: The Color Purple

Today has been a long day but it seriously flew by.

Adam and I took a walk with Coco down the street to Lake Michigan. It was beautiful to see the beach so close to our home.


It was a cloudy day but a whole 50 degrees out. Beautiful!


180 degrees from the above shot - right over that hill is the street we live on.


Coco running around!


When we came back I watched two tutorials on stamping from my favorite scrapbooking site Two Peas in a Bucket. You can view the free tutorials here. I love learning new ways to use what I already have. I learned of a new tool that she used and next scrapbooking shopping trip I plan to get it!

Then we spent $600. All on stuff we needed for the house. A lawn mower, a hose, a sprinkler, a ladder, deck stain stuff, an extension cord, paint for inside, a large push broom... things like that. So it added up fast. As soon as we got home I started painting the bathroom. Three hours later and 20 minutes ago, I had this masterpiece:



It still needs another coat or two but Adam and I think it looks so much better than before! I celebrated with a delicious Not-Hostess-But-Store-Brand Cupcake:


Off to make Adam give me a back rub (or at least crack my back) and then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.