Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 58 & 59: Peace

One of my really good friends, Cari, got me some vinyl for free. She works at Uppercase Living. I told her I wanted a quote in green:

"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it. - Confucius"

And a GIANT peace sign.

Before

After!
Adam isn't a fan of the peace sign. I worked for two hours to put it up (it came in 8 separate sections that I had to carefully piece together on the wall) and I put it up all by myself. For the last piece I asked Adam to help hold a piece in place. After it was done we stepped back to look at it and he said, "I don't like it much."

Sob.

Yes, this is in my scrapbooking room that he never goes in, and I didn't put it up for him, but it hurt my feelings! We talked it out and he said he didn't mean to hurt my feelings and all is well. How ironic that we had a spat over a symbol of peace.

Today I got flowers delivered to my work and the only message that was delivered was "PEACE". My coworker was jealous that I have such an awesome man!

Peace sign: Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.