Monday, November 7, 2011

Smash.

I've recently found smash books. I love them. They are genius! I made one to hold a bunch of random stuff I haven't had the heart to throw away.


Like my Tim Holtz postcard and signature? What else would I do with it?



Cards from dear, dear friends with sentiments that make me tear up.



A lot of times when I want to craft I just want to try a technique out. I use tags a lot in my experiments


Another experiment.




Erin sent me some epic comics once.



Birthday cards from my mother. Treasured.


A lot of the pages I put in there because they're awesome looking. So awesome I've avoided using the papers in any other projects because they weren't "special" enough. Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this!




I also made a bunch of extra things that I can write stories/journaling for future additions.


I keep playing with this book when I go in there to work on something else specific. I get distracted so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.