Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crystals.

I thought I promised to keep update on the blog. Oops. Erin came to town last Thursday and we've been busy with Halloween stuff! And prior to that I was having fun with the Halloween decorations. Now that Halloween is over, I have a job. *major sad face*



Several weeks ago I finally got to a page for my wedding album that I have avoided for months. I had a specific idea of what I wanted to do but nothing was looking good. I'm still not done with the layout, but I had a lot of fun creating my own crystal flourish on the flanking page and I wanted to share.


I love the look of Say It In Crystals by Prima Marketing, but I'm not a fan of the price tag. I found a ton of crystals on sale at Hobby Lobby by The Paper Studio and I decided to make a custom flourish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.