Sunday, November 20, 2011

Celebrate.

 Hello, hello! Wonderful Thanksgiving week and then it's Christmastime! Who doesn't love Christmas? Gifts, decorating and lights, first snowfalls, hot chocolate by the fireplace, Christmas carols, cards from everyone you've ever known...

Only I don't send cards to everyone I know. Mostly because I'm newly married and there's nothing new going on in our lives, but also because I'm lazy and I hate wasting money on a stamp when email is free. It's great when I can physically give the card out, like I'll be doing this year!


I created this card for the Moxie Fab World's Championing Award Medallions Challenge in mind. I've probably made 30 medallions for this challenge so I will be submitting more cards soon!

I started off white a small white medallion and cut shapes in the folds to resemble a snowflake.


Then misted it with Tattered Angels Chalk Glimmer Mists: Mint Chocolate Chip and Charcoal.

Since it gets dark now at 4:00, there isn't much time to get the dim light of the sun... therefore not very good photos! Meh... who am I kidding? Even if I was able to get tons of sun the photos still wouldn't turn out as awesome as everyone else's. :)


You can kind of see the shimmery sparkles on the snowflake medallion in this shot, thanks to flash.


That's it! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my ghetto-fab photogs. <3

2 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card, REALLY beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tessa! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.