Friday, November 25, 2011

Nailed It.

I'm starting to hate these awesome recipes I'm finding online. Some people are just too good at making what they bake look good. 

Here's a prime example:


lol. I crack up every time I see it.

That's become Erin and I's baking adventures the past few months. 

Take a look at what happened with the Oreo Eyeball Cookie Pops we attempted for the Halloween party:




NAILED IT.



I consider myself to be a pretty good cook/baker. I may not be the best at making it pretty, but it will be darn tasty. 

I thought for Adam's birthday I would try to make a delicious-looking recipe that I found on Pinterest. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Filled Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting.


Delicious, amirite?

Erin is in town (SURPRISE!) and she helped me make them this evening.


NAILED IT.


See what I mean? I don't understand how this stupid recipe is supposed to make only 24 cupcakes. I know I shouldn't have trusted it and gone with my gut. They taste delicious but they are a hot, hot mess.

Erin and I decided that we are going to open up a bakery and we're going to call it "NAILED IT"



Good thing we made these a day ahead so we can have a 2nd try tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.