Friday, August 12, 2011

Interesting Pin

One of my most favorite blogs, Moxie Fab World, got me addicted to Pinterest. I find so much inspiration there. So much beauty. At times I want to repin every picture I see. But then that would just be silly.

So, we bought this house. I may have talked about it before. It's pretty awesome, or at least we seem to think so. We've been trying to make it awesomer. For this, Pinterest is King. Or Queen, whatever.

I found a lot of photos that inspired me how to decorate each room.


I have a frame like this that is unused...

these are shoe box tops that have been painted

scrapbook paper as wall art


More scrapbook paper as wall art

More scrapbook paper as wall art

A few weeks ago I went to Hobby Lobby. My nemesis. 

They had a whole section dedicated to 90% wall decor and home accents.

Drool.

I really like the end result.


If you look closely, you will see a picture of my Coco when she was a puppy. Yes, I'm *that* owner, and I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.