Thursday, August 25, 2011

Help.

I got in the crafting groove today! My parent's birthdays are coming up and I had a really fun time making my mother's card. Since I believe she reads this blog, I won't be posting pictures of the card until I send it to her. 

I did a mock-up of what I had in mind for my dad but I don't know how I feel about it.


I originally had the card horizontal and the redish paper ribbon was on top of the blue paper. 

I bought some felt from Walmart the other day for Moxie Fab World's challenge. I had so many ideas running through my head and I have no idea which one I like the best. I wanted to have it just be black and white at first - but then I found some cute buttons that I wanted to use. I was going to have one black flower and one white, then I thought that some might have see lame, underlying racist statement being made. When really it has nothing to do with that all. I'm probably reading way too much into this.

I'd really appreciate any comments on which layout you like the best!




















Then my camera died. Obviously there are a lot of options and I like all of them so I can't decide which one to actually do! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.