Several months ago I painted the spare bedroom and bathroom. When I got the supplies for that, I also got stain for our deck.
Several weeks ago we borrow my mother-in-law's power washer to clean our deck. It didn't work. We returned the power washer to her as she said she would get it fixed. A week later we borrowed it again. It didn't work still. The next day we went to Lowe's for the fire pit and ended up getting a power washer also. It worked.
But boy, oh boy, was it the biggest pain in my rear end to clean that stupid deck. It took eight (8)days to fully power wash the deck of all the filth, grime and mold the previous owners let pile up. Once it was finally clean, I got the supplies ready to stain once it had been dry for three days.
Then it rained every two days until the end of time.
Until this week, when the weather decided to kill my pepper plants with its heat and lack of water.
If it's not one thing, it's another!
Yesterday I busted out the tools to do a quick test run.
It's going to rain tonight and all day tomorrow. I don't know that I'll be able to finish the deck this year!