Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday.

Good MORNING, good morning!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good today. (Gotta give the Harry Potter some love!) My brother-in-law is turning 23 tomorrow and his girlfriend (who is also my best friend) and I are fixing a special surprise for him tonight. I definitely am a "go big or go home" kind of gal, especially when it comes to birthdays. If it turns out the way we're planning, there will be lots of delish food, entertainment and, above all, EMBARRASSMENT!

To go along with this special occasion, I whipped up a card using Paper Crafts Magazine's Go-to Gal Kim Hughes' sketch. It's for the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, if you'd like to play along!


I do love me a flower, but I didn't think my brother-in-law would appreciate it much. 
      Although... it would've added to the embarrassment factor. I should've thought of that earlier! 

Pardon the horrible photo, as always. Please contact me if you would like to donate to the Tessa-Needs-A-Better-Camera fund :P


Like I said yesterday, I finally figured out the secret to the Tim Holtz Fragments. Darn those things! Now I'm addicted. They are so much fun! I swoon over anything and everything Tim Holtz. Did you know he got a key to the city of Roswell, New Mexico!? AND they have a Tim Holtz Extravaganza Day! Crazy awesome!

Now it's off to work for me! Thanks for coming by :)

I used nearly all Tim Holtz products - FragmentsLost and Found paper and Adornments
Stamp is from Stampabilities
Embossed with American Craft's Zing! Black - Opaque

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just want to thank you for the sweet comment on Moxie Fab World. I am so tickled - pinch me! I love this card - so rich! - and your blog. I plan to keep my eye on it! Thanks again, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tessa! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.