Friday, November 15, 2013

Leila.

My friend, Tanya, and I made some invitations for her daughter's third birthday party the other day. This is how they turned out:


Can you tell the theme is Chip and Dale?

Adam came up with the pun. Tanya wanted something totally punny that had to do with Chip and Dale or acorns or leaves. Once he came up with that, I printed and cut the words on my Silhouette, along with 18 card faces with the leaf cutout.  The leaf is one of the free shapes that Silhouette gives you with your Silhouette! It was exactly what Tanya was looking for.

We made really easy shaker cards with silver stars as the confetti.  I can't find the tutorial that I used, but they're really popular. Just Google "shaker card" or visit this link for a bunch of cute cards! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.