Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lazy.

I'll chalk this card up to being lazy. I hate it, it's boring, it's lame, it's ugly, it's not worthy of posting. But here I am, posting it. I took a piece of patterned paper, Threw it on over a label made from a Spellbinders label die with another patterned paper, and used foam tape for a little dimension. I dislike it so much that I’m not even trying to fix it and make it better. I’ve moved on to bigger and better things.






Honestly I don’t know why I’m posting this and I'm annoyed at myself for doing so. I think it's just because I like to be able to look at everything I made, good and bad, so I can see how I’m progressing as a "crafterella", as my husband calls me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.