Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pictures.

As promised, here at 285 pictures of the individual jars from the apothecary.  I had so much fun with these!

I thought about posting details about where I got each label, what I did to each jar/container/bottle to make it look that way and where I got them, what's inside each one... but I'm too lazy.

Suffice it to say that each container as purchased separately, majority at a thrift store in town.  98% of the jars were aged by myself, each using a unique method.  The bottles that are "sealed" were done and aged mostly by Erin, my best friend, and each charm on select jars were added by myself.  

Labels were found from probably a hundred different websites, which I then weeded out to select the labels you see below.  After measuring each container and making sure each label would be appropriately sized, I had them printed at Office Max.  I cut each one and aged each one by hand.  

Enjoy!












































So what do you think?  WAY too much work for a silly party?  Maybe!  But this was more for me and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.