Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 5: Big!

I have no photo today, so I stole one off the internets. I went to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Manitowoc today to talk about opportunities to volunteer and to become a "Big". I started the application process today. They will do a 10 year background check in the 3 states I've lived in, then I will have a formal interview. For some reason I am super duper excited to volunteer for this organization. Keep your fingers crossed!!



I did nothing else today. What a bum. I played hours upon hours of Sim City... and I accidentally stayed up until 2 in the morning playing that addictive game.

Future Plan: Be less of a bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.