Friday, April 17, 2015

Groups.

It's about time to be honest. I'm just gonna jump right to it and tell you the big secret I've been keeping.

I'm addicted to Silhouette Cameo Creations, a group on Facebook. 

For people that have the cutting plotter, Silhouette, it's for people like those to share ideas, projects, and ask and answer questions and advice. I'm constantly on there, looking at other people's creations and sometimes I offer my wise wisdom to those in need. LOL.

Since being in this group for several months, it has increased my creativity, insight, helpfulness, knowledge, and sheer desire to craft. Happy. has REALLY become a business since I joined. I now have started crafting with vinyl instead of paper. I bought a heat press to make my creations professional instead of mediocre. I've thrown Hobby Lobby out of the window and invited API into my world and made them my best friend. I've created a Facebook site for Happy.. (thought to self: I should've really updated my blog AND FB at the same time to keep up with the blogging half of the world!)

I've invested SO. MUCH. into this, it's crazy and I love it. Sitting behind me are shirts in every size from newborn onesies to adult XL (soon to carry bigger sizes),  wine glasses, towels and towels and towels (dish ones), 2 different kinds of ring dishes, tons of plastic storage bins, stuffed animals, tote bags, tote bags, tote bags, and tote bags (SO many different colors, sizes and even patterns!), and in the kitchen are 72 mugs (red, white, and black) ready to be beautifized!

"Funny story" about those mugs... I opened up the first box and pulled out a mug. There was a giant paint "drip" down the side of it, like the color wasn't even and it looked awful and I couldn't sell that! So I went through that box. And the next one. And of course the next one. I found 24 (ONE THIRD) mugs that were defective, had drips like the one I just described, one had a chip out of it...



Most were not TERRIBLE, but definitely not sell-able!



I ordered everything online, and luckily, after several days, they are re-shipping a full box to me and it should be here in the next few days.

Speaking of the next few days.... Yesterday I asked my Facebook friends to choose a color from these options:



and didn't tell them what it's for (I love doing that). They picked the bright pink on the bottom, the dark purple on top, and then Adam chose the dark blue up top.

I'll be posting what I'm doing with the goods soon! I can't wait!! I love glitter!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.