Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reinforcements.

Anyone that follows my Silhouette Freebies! board on Pinterest knows that I am OBSESSED with free SVG and .studio files. Obsessed!  I have over 2000 files downloaded... I might need a 12 step program soon. I don't care if I will ever use them; I download every file I see and put it in my library anyway! You never know when you might need it.

I've been making a lot of tags for several Halloween projects. The only slight problem I've had is that almost none of the tag files that I've picked up throughout the internet (again, see all the freebies I found here) have hole reinforcements included with the tag images.

For instance, take this awesome freebie file from KLDezign:

KLDezign

They're all great SVGs and convert perfectly to a .studio file, but I like me some hole reinforcements because I tend to rip these things. 


Because I'm REALLY bad at explaining things, and because I'm a visual person, this is what I'm talking about:

Amazon

Because I'm such a fan of free, I've made my own .studio file and I thought I'd share it in case anyone else can benefit from them like I have the past few weeks.  They are the standard 1/4" size, just like what you would buy at any office supply store. They resize perfectly for smaller or larger holes.

Click on the image to download.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to sharing files, so let me know if it doesn't work. Also I dunno how to save it as an SVG and I'm too lazy to look it up. If someone wants to tell me quick how to do it I'll share that file as well. 

Off to more Halloween work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.