Saturday, February 11, 2012

Heart.

I find this card bland. CAS, but not the good kind of CAS. For those non-crafting-cult-following types reading this, CAS stands for Clean and Simple. I'm not very good at CAS, but I love the look and, well, to be honest, I'm not very good with anything else too. 

haha, I'm so funny. I'm so mean to myself, Adam says. I just know I can do better



See, this is the problem with me blogging. I ramble. I'm not even talking about this bland card anymore. It was simple. I cut a heart out of a piece of paper, put the paper over this card, then sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Chalk Sprays charcoal and concord. Stamped the sentiment and punched the border. Now that I'm looking at it here, I can see a few ways that I can improve it. Maybe I'll do that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.