Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Square.

I don't understand why CAS projects are almost never simple in their execution. This card took me so much longer than I anticipated!

This card is for The Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. And again, this challenge isn't over until the 19th, so still plenty of time! *wink, wink*


Sketch designed by Kim Kesti
My card:



My camera skills aren't mastered enough to show you the detail of those circles, so bear with me. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles die template to create each circle. I adhered each negative-circle paper (instead of using the circles that the template cuts out) on top of each other to create the multi-layered (7, to be exact!) card. 

¿Comprende?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tessa! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.