Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wreath.

I'm going to start off with some Christmas cards that I made.  I made a ton of them (well, for me it was a ton).



I embossed the circle stamp in green , used a die to remove the enter, then spent about an hour trying to die that darn bow. 

This card I totally stole from Damask Love.  Amber is my #1 inspiration.  Also, she's a psychologist, married, and has time for her blog?  Really?  I'm convinced she is either getting help (like from her husband or from a friend) or she's bionic.  I'm leaning towards to latter.





1 comment:

  1. I think Amber is bionic, too! I don't know how she does it! Your card is gorgeous, and different enough to be all yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.