Friday, March 2, 2012

Glitter.

A few months ago my coworker Kelsi introduced me to her friend Rita, who stamps. That's what they call it here. Stamping. Not crafting, scrapbooking, cropping, creating, or whatever else people call it. (wait, what do people call it??)

Kelsi took me over to Rita's house one Saturday to spend a day at Stamp Camp, aka Rita's crafting room. It was a lot of fun! Rita's super generous and I left with a diaper box full of goodies! I made three cards at Stamp Camp and today I'm sharing the one that I don't really like so I can save the best for last.

The part I do like about this card is the red glitter embossing powder Rita has! I want some! The picture doesn't pick it up well because my New Camera donation jar is painfully empty. Thanks a lot. Yes, I blame you.

I just realized that I have a few more followers. Ignoring the fact that I have no idea how that happened, I suppose I should warn said followers to never read what I write. Because not only does it never make sense, my dry humor is usually offensive.

On to the card.... Adam let me invest in some natural-light light bulbs for my craft room. I tested them out at 8:00 last night. What do you think?





I definitely think this picture looks 100% better than any picture I took before. I had no idea my lights were so… not natural looking.


It's fun playing with other people's supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.