Friday, July 23, 2010

Try two!

Erin:

First I want to show you what I found for your mom's card. My camera really screwed up on this one but hopefully you get the idea. I found another 3D sticker - a beach chair. I looked for like an hour for a fence of some sort and I could only find one as big as the water droplet on the right. What do you think?


The rest is the progress on the thank you cards. 

This is the base of the card. I wanted to make sure you were ok with them being this paper/color and not white. Otherwise I can change it :)

These are the colors I chose

I can't remember why I took this photo - these are the top layers I did yesterday
 
This is the middle phase of the top layer. Some have been inked during embossing, some haven't. 

Another

Thoughts? Changes? Ideas? 

<3 you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.