Sunday, September 23, 2012

Edibles.

I have so many fun and disgusting things planned for the food and I'm so excited to MAKE everyone try everything because I bet you they won't even try anything!

ewwwwww.... Kitty Litter Cake
kitty litter cake, from here,

Edible Eyeballs
eyeballs, from here,

severed fingers (sugar cookies with brown sugar brushed on top and almond for fingernail), found here,

witch finger pretzel rods, here,

Used Band Aids, from here,

and Kelsi will be bringing meatballs, chips and dip.  Hopefully the dip will look awesome like this.

For the adults that like to drink, there will be...

IMG_0238.JPG
Vodka worms (pictured here as Drunken Gummies)

Jello shots in syringes, shown here,

and Brain Hemorrhage Jello Shots, shown here.

Whoa, now that I have them all written down in one place, that seems like a lot.  I might have to nix the gummy worms and the band aids since I'm not 100% sold on the idea.  We'll see how adventurous I'm feeling when it gets down to it!

Today I started painting some of my lanterns, covered my book with white gesso, and checked on my cauldron.  The cauldron turned out great and it was dry this morning!  I wanted it to be more goopy and gross so I've been adding more of the paint/sand/flour mixture every few hours.  Hopefully I will be able to paint it tomorrow.

Does anyone else get crazy for a holiday like I do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.