Monday, May 21, 2012

Review.

I have so much I am going to write about. But first I wanted to post a review about a recipe I found on Pinterest and finally got around to making with Erin this weekend.

Find the recipe here.

Mini Butterfinger Cheesecakes


They looked amazing to me. It smelled amazing when we were making it. I swore it was going to be delectable.

It wasn't. It was awful. Either Erin screwed up hardcore (because I never make mistakes) or this recipe sucks. I'm leaning toward the latter. 

It did not taste anything like cheesecake. It tasted like whipped cream jello with chunks of Butterfinger in it. Which might actually sound good, but it really wasn't. At all. The crust was good, but that's because it was 90% melted Buterfingers.

Next recipe to try:


1 comment:

  1. visiting you via Moxie Fab -- so sorry your cheesecake wasn't good. The pic makes is look delectable... I'll be interested to know how the next recipe works out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, mango! You're a fabulous person and there needs to be more people like you that comment on awesome posts.